Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Here we go again.............

How often do I have to get new phones? What is wrong with me and cell phones? I had the first phone for several years. It was a "brick", but it worked, I never dropped it, lost it, washed it or abused it in anyway. Then it simply wore out the battery charger. It was obsolete, so then it began. Phone after phone. Abused, but never neglected. And now, once again, washed! Water is really bad for phones. I think this time, my warranty is gone, but if not, I am going to upgrade to a palm phone like Adam has. It comes in pink, too. I dread having to put in all the phone numbers AGAIN! I know you can transfer the numbers, but you still have to put them in by hand to get the caller ID (at least I had to the last time). If you are desperate to talk to me, call me on the land line for a day or so.

7 comments:

S said...

Your brick was pretty hefty and was easy to hold. Maybe these new phones you've been getting are to light and skinny making them easy to miss in the wash and slippery to hold. Try something with more bulk.

Unknown said...

Let me know which phone you decide on. Most of the new ones will allow you to sync with your computer, so when something like this happens like this again, you can simply plug your new phone in to your PC and auto magically have all of your old contacts uploaded onto your new device. Makes it super nice.

Unknown said...

FYI- I had a computer problem that has now been resolved. As a result, please update your link to my page. http://web.mac.com/williamcassidy If you don't update the link, it will direct you to a dead site that will not update. -Thanks

Unknown said...

Disregard the FYI. I'm fully functional under the current links.

Laura said...

I like your new phone queen mum =).

S said...

Put a pic of your new phone on your blog. It's not hard. Just ask Biffy.

pappasan said...

The nice thing about your old brick, was in case of attack you could be the person senseless.