Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ammon Kenneth Cassidy

Welcome to the world Ammon Kenneth Cassidy! Ammon was born Friday, July 25. His parents can fill you in on the details. I know he was born about 10:30 pm, and weighs 6# 9oz? William called me when I was asleep and he seems to be kind of busy today. Sariah just got a new phone, and I am not sure it is charged yet.

I will be going to Utah on Monday and staying for about 2 weeks to help care for the big kids.

Happy Birthday, Michael James Cassidy! Michael is 8 years old today. I guess he sort of got a little brother for his birthday. How cool is that? Only Michael can say.

2 comments:

Laura said...

YAY baby Ammon!!!!! And YAY!!!! Happy 8th birthday to Michael =)

S said...

6lbs 8 oz. Born 51 minutes before Michael's birthday. I'll blog more on my site.