Sunday, November 2, 2008

How embarassing!

Grandpa started counting. He counts really well. Joshua is #18. Gabe and Laura are bringing #19 and we will have 10 boys and 9 girls. I don't know when I got off count; but I suspect it was when I was on so many drugs last spring. That's my story, and thank you, Grandpa, for setting the record straight and counting for me. Somehow, I am numerically challenged; even though I was really good at accounting for a long time. Surprised?
Boys: Chance, Connor, Branden, Michael, Theron, Kevin, Jacob, Ammon, Joshua, to-be-announced
Girls: Ivy, Sara, Donna, Emelyn, Olivia, Amber, Mary, Abigail, Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lose count sometimes, too. Remind me, Grandpa, how many of those are mine? Ages would be nice, too. I started setting Ivy up for her Beehive interview the other day (12 year-old). Then I said, "no, she's 13. NO, 14!" She'll be getting her MIA MAID interview.

S said...

Do we know what to-be-announced is gonna be named yet?