Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fun

A client asked me what I do for fun, and I paused. She laughed and said if I had to think about it, I wasn't having enough fun. This from a lady who's life is a lot more frustrating and disapointing than most people I know! So, what do you do for fun? I think for my New Year's resolution (I don't make a long list anymore), I will have more fun. I must now think of something more fun than being with my family, bouncing babies, and planning ridiculously large parties....... poor me!

7 comments:

pappasan said...

You still have Grandpa!!!! And his boat!!!!!

Queen Mum said...

Grandpa is family.

S said...

I like to go work out really good then sit in the hot tub and think about whatever. No family, no friends, no cell phone, and minimal weight.
Even more fun is going to the Temple with William. Nice and peaceful.
I'd like to go dancing but William says dance clubs aren't like the nice pretty church dances I'm thinking of.

Queen Mum said...

You should be having a stake Valentine's Day Dance in February. Polish your dancing shoes, William! You should practice at the church on a date night. Take a cd player (or get the musci downloaded on your cell phone), and have a little private dance time.

pappasan said...

So what if Grandpa is family? I have fun with family members all the time. Remember he still has a boat!!!! You could always take Becca and Biffy out for a girls night out. Maybe take Ivy and Sara with you as well, but I think just you and your daughters should plan a night out. Eat, movie, shopping, something all of you would enjoy.

Queen Mum said...

A night out sounds like fun.

pappasan said...

Not only would it be fun, but I know a certain daughter of yours who could probably use time away from the kid and myself. Especially with her classes having already started.