Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I've been observing

I've been observing some weird things lately. Mostly concerning children of various ages. One thing is that parts of childcare is truly disgusting and it can make other parts equally disgusting. Think about peanut butter. Now think about a poopy diaper. PBJ anyone? Why do little boys grab their boy parts the minute the diaper is off? Grandpa says it is because they can. I think they are trying to pull it off so they can be girls.

Why do Walmart and Target carry 1500 different shoes for girls and 2 for boys? In fact, all clothing is marketed more for females than males. Why don't they have a little more creativity?

Why are school emergency cards in triplicate for each child? This seems redundant and inefficient to me.

I probably need to go take a nap.

5 comments:

matt said...

Girls do that too, trust me I've got one that does it all the time.

Laura said...

oh the observations go on and on =). If you figure any of this out, let me know =)- inquiring minds want to know lol =). Happy Monday!

Elizabeth said...

Better get your supply of super glue just in case he is successful!

Anonymous said...

If he is successful, allow him the triumph! If you think the paperwork is bad now, wait until they're in junior high/high school, then you have to fill them out in triplicate for EACH TEACHER and COACH!!! Then a week later the PACE teacher wants a few dozen forms. AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

dsadsdsa said...

Thatsup
www.Thatsup.info
Thatsup.info