Saturday, May 3, 2008

Howdy, y'all!

Happy May! Thanks, Sariah, for setting this up for me. I am taking most of May off from work, so I should have a little more time. Hopefully, less pain and more energy. Right now, using the keyboard or mouse has to be limited due to the pain factor. Surgery is Thursday, so I should be doing ok by Sunday, right? We will see about that. I do't know what my limitations will be, but the Dr said no working for a month. Depending on what I will be able to do, maybe I can catch up on cleaning and organizing. Maybe do some genealogy and picture editing.

Tomorrow is stake conference. There is some speculations that change is on its way. I think that will be fun. My shoulder is starting to cramp, so 'bye!

7 comments:

S said...

Good luck on your surgery. I hope you feel better afterward!! Get well fast. You have two grandsons expecting you in a few months!

Queen Mum said...

2 or 3? 3 boys and 3 girls, I believe, or do the girls not care?

Queen Mum said...

2 grandsons? what about granddaughters? and the hidden one?

S said...

Well, one is being baptized and the other is being born. So those two are expecting you to come be there for them in their big events. The others are constantly asking when we're going to Grandma's house so they will be excited, too.

pappasan said...

Well Stake Conference is over. No big changes as of yet. But as soon as the new building is built, look for some changes then. They broke ground for it a couple of months ago, but no machinery there yet, actually doing work.

Laura said...

we just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you and praying for you today. Love and hugs, Laura, Gabe, Branden, Em, and Kev

Unknown said...

Is your stake expected to be split? That sounds interesting. Good luck on the surgery. I've never had surgery. I wonder what knock out juice is like. :)