Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Frustrations

I am trying to be more computer savvy, but it seems the more I try the worse it gets. I am frustrated by the fact that after replacing a fan, the speakers suddently don't work. After trying to eliminate a greeting card that didn't work right, I get the greeting card screen for my home page! Sometimes I want to cry, scream and throw the thing out. I am thinking that a virus to the most annoying companies is how they all got started. Revenge!!! We think that they were started by a twisted person--I say it was just a frustrated person who knew how to get back at some annoying company. He just wasn't talented enough to make it work right. Oh, yeah, that would pretty much describe all the computer programs. They just don't usually work right. Then there is the hardware............................

3 comments:

S said...

Got Mac?

Queen Mum said...

No, I don't, but maybe if I could afford a cute little lap top; it would be a mac. I got all of my programs back where I want them, but I haven't figured out the speakers. I need to do that so I can listen to the newfamilysearch video. Maybe I will listen to it on another computer.........

Queen Mum said...

All things consicdered and done with greater and greater frustration, Ken finally had pity on me and sat down at the computer, at which time he asked what to use to get sound up. I said Ben's blog has a playlist that always runs. He brought up Ben's playlist and it made a horrible racket. We adjusted the speakers and it calmed down to the normal noise of his choices of music. All Ken did was sit down at the computer and the speakers began speaking. Biffy and I had spent a week poking, prodding and searching for the reason it didn't work| I a less frustrated because they now work and more Frustrated because it took a week to convicne Ken to sit down at my computer for 30 seconds. Thank you, Ken, for sitting at my computer and fixing the speakers. Your manliness fixes all things electronic.